Click the link to search ebrary:
- Business & Economics
- Computers & IT
- Engineering & Technology
- History & Political Science
- Interdisciplinary & Area Studies
- Language, Literature & Linguistics
- Law, International Relations & Public Policy
- Life Sciences
- Nursing & Allied Health
- Physical Sciences
- Psychology & Social Work
- Religion, Philosophy & Classics
- Sociology & Anthropology
Key Features of the ebrary Platform
- Clear user permissions for books, intuitive navigation, and streamlined key tasks with the new online Reader.
- Ability to download books to your laptop, tablet or phone (iOS and Android) for offline reading.
- Personal bookshelves that automatically store links to highlights, notes, and more, providing an archive of research. Folders can be emailed to peers.
- Notes and highlights.
- Multiple options for searching and navigating.
- Automatic citations when text is printed or copied and pasted into Word or any text applications.
- Compatibility with screen readers and other assistive technology for patrons with special accessibility needs.
- Catalog search and bookshelf interface available in multiple languages, with the new online Reader to follow by Q4, 2014. Patrons may choose between English, Arabic, Chinese (simplified), French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish, with additional languages in the works.
ebrary Training Videos
Click here to access the playlist or click play below.